AVG 15mm Tempering Valve c/w Insulation - TVA15C-I
Suitable for storage hot water systems
• Maximum hot water supply temperature 85°C.
• More accurate control: ± 3°C from set temperature (to AS4032.2)
• Fast response to pressure fluctuations.
• Forged DR bronze body.
• Advanced polymer components for greater resistance to calcium deposits.
• Integral 60 mesh stainless steel line strainers.
• Integral non return valves.
• Stainless steel springs.
• O-ring seal inlet union connectors complete with nuts and olives.
• Tamper proof adjustment.
• Special adjusting tool supplied moulded into valve cap.
• Seasonal adjustments not required.
• Factory set at 50°C (must be commissioned onsite by installer).
• Water Mark Certification – License No. 20137.
Cold Water supply temperature: 5°C – 25°C
Hot Water supply temperature: 65°C – 85°C
Adjustable outlet temperature: 40°C – 50°C
Factory set temperature: 50°C normal (must be commissioned onsite by installer)
Accuracy of outlet temperature: ±3°C – tested to AS4032.2
Min. temperature differential
(between hot supply and outlet temperature): 15°C
Supply pressure, static: 1400kPa max.
Supply pressure, dynamic: 500kPa max.
Pressure supply imbalance, dynamic
(at time of commissioning): 2:1 max.
Max. permitted pressure variation in either
supply in order to control outlet temperature
to ±3°C (from supply pressure at commissioning): ±10% max.
Flow rate min.: 4 litres/min